The Department for Communities and Social Inclusion (DCSI) Screening Unit conducts child-related employment screening for people who work with children and young people. For more information, please click here.
Application forms and instructions for completing them can be found here.
Please use the application form 'Child-related employment screening form.'
- Member completes applicant details in Parts A and B of Application Form Child Related Employment Screening.
- Member presents completed form and 100 Point Identification documents to Verifying Officer (Bishop/Branch President or his delegate).
- Bishop/Branch President (or his delegate) verifies 100 Point Identification, completes Sections C and D and then mails the form to the Screening Unit (address on page 7 of the form).
- Note: National criminal history record checks (NCHRC) must be conducted every three years.
- Members/Leaders do not need to forward a fee.